1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I got one original 3.0.0 from local store and one from the onsale makeup sale preinstalled with 3.0.2. Does anyone have used both models and have noticed anything different such as built quality and so on? I heard rumor that the 3.0.2 models from onsale are built with worse quality but I'm not sure if it's true. Basically I'm trying to sell one, so I will keep the 3.0.2 one if nothing is different except the OS version. THX.
    I advise you to look at the screen.. see if the colours are the same or different, and if so, which one "feels better" to you. Also check the battery to see if it is the same capacity or different. Don't expect perfection in either, just pick the device that is best for your preferences between the two that you have.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Technarch View Post
    I advise you to look at the screen.. see if the colours are the same or different, and if so, which one "feels better" to you. Also check the battery to see if it is the same capacity or different. Don't expect perfection in either, just pick the device that is best for your preferences between the two that you have.
    Thank you for your reply. The thing is both are unopened and obviously people who buy would prefer an unopened one so I hope I can know the quality in general and make the decision.
    You can't. The different components are somewhat random, but the 3.0.0 model is more likely to have the warmer screen.