Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI.....see link.

Take care,

Jay

The Christian Post > International > Tech & Culture|Sun, Oct. 09 2011 11:22 AM EDT
    $99 HP Touchpad Sale: Thousands of New Units to Arrive Soon
    By CP News Briefs

$99 HP Touchpad Sale: Thousands of New Units to Arrive Soon, Christian News

About 200,000 HP TouchPad tablets will reportedly be delivered sometime in October, in what the company has said will help to satisfy “unfulfilled demand.

HP will ship 200,000 TouchPad units, including touch panels, batteries, and chassis, according to a DigiTimes report.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    They are already shipping those to people who ordered from HP before the 8/22 cutoff. I got one this past week from those. I would not hold my breath about there being many left after they fill the backorder.
    mirokusan1 likes this.
    With HP's style of antics.. you never know!

End Oct is rumoured.

Best of Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tradingmic View Post
    the price is tantalizing, i m gonna get a HP TouchPad tablet, i didn't pre-order it, how can i get it now?
    you mean an HP TouchPad tablet computer? because you know, just touchpad, or TP even wouldn't have been specific enough
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermojorizin View Post
    you mean an HP TouchPad tablet computer? because you know, just touchpad, or TP even wouldn't have been specific enough
    Rude. haha
    FS: 32gb Touchpad with HP Folio Case, HP Touchstone Charger, and HP Bluetooth Keyboard. $SOLD Thank you for your PM's and interest.
    the price is tantalizing, i m gonna get a HP TouchPad tablet, i didn't pre-order it, how can i get it now?
    You want to buy TouchPads so you can sell it on your website?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Maybe now I will finally be able to get one for myself (and hopefully 2 for my family)
    Any idea of the best place to find one of these?
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts
    Very up in the air.
    Maybe onsale will try to put some more up on Amazon and beg HP to send them enough to fulfill their orders.
    Keep in mind HP's Fiscal year ends October 30th...

If as it is mentioned they incure a lost on each sold devices, they may want to clear that loss before the year's end and be done with this to start their new FY clear of that burden...

Just a tought !
    HP Touchpad, Palm Pre2.

If you like the help I am providing
    Support my work:

Quote Originally Posted by RICKV View Post
    Keep in mind HP's Fiscal year ends October 30th...

If as it is mentioned they incure a lost on each sold devices, they may want to clear that loss before the year's end and be done with this to start their new FY clear of that burden...

Just a tought !
    That seemed to be the idea on 8/19, not sure what the thinking is now.
    got mine on ebay a week or so ago (250 free 3 day shipping 32gig sealed in box) vary happy with it, just not happy with HP at all, but that's a diff thread lol)
    Last edited by TableTopFreak; 10/10/2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: forgot to say
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    According to slickdeals, the Sunnyvale, CA Palm Store is selling touchpads for HP employees.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arnott View Post
    According to slickdeals, the Sunnyvale, CA Palm Store is selling touchpads for HP employees.
    How many HP employees do I need to trade in for a TP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazo View Post
    Depends what level the employee is at. There is an inverse relationship, for this, for instance, the further up the HP hierarchy you go, the more employees you need cause they are worth less, or is that worthless?

HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

frank-barnett likes this.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazo View Post
    lol. how many you got ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

FYI.....see link.

Take care,

Jay

The Christian Post > International > Tech & Culture|Sun, Oct. 09 2011 11:22 AM EDT
    $99 HP Touchpad Sale: Thousands of New Units to Arrive Soon
    By CP News Briefs

$99 HP Touchpad Sale: Thousands of New Units to Arrive Soon, Christian News

About 200,000 HP TouchPad tablets will reportedly be delivered sometime in October, in what the company has said will help to satisfy “unfulfilled demand.

HP will ship 200,000 TouchPad units, including touch panels, batteries, and chassis, according to a DigiTimes report.
    more touchpads are coming. look for them in November...
    Quote Originally Posted by andytvcams View Post
    But who is going to buy them?.
    Oh, probably a couple of million people will be trying to get one.
    ilovedessert and pre4 like this.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    In the "coming months"... Ugh
    SunnyPhono likes this.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast