1.    #1  
    Help: How do I find all the apps I have purchased after a reset?

I had to skip the restore due to using Impostah, and I have searched everywhere for this (seemingly) simple answer. Coming from Android and having a list of "MY APPS" has maybe spoiled me, or I'm just a blind monkey. Thanks IA.

tl:dr - How do I find all of my purchased apps???

Thanks
    open the catalog. You should be able to reinstall them for free
    Mine just all reinstalled automagically, but am not using Impostah.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Software Manager would show them all, and if they are in the middle of restoring still you'll see the icon showing the progress
    It all installs automatically when you sign in to your palm profile the first time. YOu can delete apps and redownload anytime for free.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    It all installs automatically when you sign in to your palm profile the first time. YOu can delete apps and redownload anytime for free.

as I mentioned, I used imposta to bypass activation. Just wondering if there is a way to see all of my purchased apps in the market. Thanks anyway. I know I can download them for free again , but I can't remember everything I have purchased ha
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBeesley View Post
    as I mentioned, I used imposta to bypass activation. Just wondering if there is a way to see all of my purchased apps in the market. Thanks anyway. I know I can download them for free again , but I can't remember everything I have purchased ha
    That's why I'm saving my email receipts, good record.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    That's why I'm saving my email receipts, good record.
    Very good idea. I'll just search my Gmail records. Thank you! So genius, yet so simple Damn why didnt I think of that.