Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr. Orange 645
  1.    #1  
    starts in 1 hour and 45 min at 12 am PST

New HP Touchpad 16GB WiFi 9.7

never bought anything from them so use your common sense

for your refernce you can follow the thread at SD http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3400026 thread there was TD so less ppl will check it out and hence increase one's chance to buy
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I got my Verizon Pixi+ from them early this year and a handful of things since. if this really comes online as their deal for Monday then it would be legit. They move really slowly for shipping and stuff but eventually everything has shown up! Good Luck to anyone who is awake for it. it will be interesting to see how many they have...
    It says $199 right now for 16GB... but I may be early.

Quote Originally Posted by Binarr View Post
    starts in 1 hour and 45 min at 12 am PST

New HP Touchpad 16GB WiFi 9.7

never bought anything from them so use your common sense

for your refernce you can follow the thread at SD $100 HP Touchpad 16GB coming to dailysteals.com - Slickdeals.net thread there was TD so less ppl will check it out and hence increase one's chance to buy
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    It says $199 when I visit that link.
  5.    #5  
    it was listed at $99 when i posted the link
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    interesting - when I went to it I am pretty sure it said 99 like the OP said, but also see 199 now...
    When i first clicked into it the $99 dollar price was there, they must have updated the price point?
    OP said it was supposed to the deal of the day on Oct 10th. My time machine is broken, still the 9th here.
    slickdeals is talking like its a bait and switch and that they do this sometimes, sounds like they also list refurbs as "new"
    Still listed at $199.00
    seems their servers are having issues- it was $199 when I looked at it though (no option to buy). Tried load the main page, lots of objects missing - tried going to the mobile "steal" and got a server error.

I've bought a buncha stuff from dailysteals (first came across them with the verizon pixi plus) no issues buying from them.

I got 4 16GB TPs this past week from HP and a 5th coming soon, so don't need any more!
    If they do list it at $99, then I hope they beefed up their servers. I foresee them crashing very quickly.
    sm007h likes this.
    Did anyone order any Touchpads for 99 dollars from this deal last night?
    I checked with their online chat, and they are not offering that deal today.
    All for One and One for All!
    maybe $99 was an error corrected to $199.