1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have a 16gig Touchpad and after I charged it yesterday at 8pm, my battery meter still says 100% and will not update. I've rebooted it and powered it off for awhile. I got dr. battery and it was reading 92% but the system menu drop down showed 100%.

I left a movie with full screen brightness, had a lot of cards open and it was not charging, still showing 100% in the system menu drop down. dr. battery shows 63%.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
    what patches are you using? You might want to try doctoring and starting over.
  3.    #3  
    I only had the over clock done to it, i removed it and preware, no go.. ended up having to reset the thing back to stock and it fixed it. not sure what happened to it.
    You are not the first reporting this. I haven't followed the other threads. You can search for it.
    AfaikAfaikAfaik $a$ $solution$ $was$ $not$ $found$. ($except$ $doctoring$ $I$ $think$)
    i saw this title and thought. Good God this man has discovered the greatest thing in this century. A battery that never runs out. Oh the possibilities. Patent it man! Patent it! lol.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SnotBoogie View Post
    i saw this title and thought. Good God this man has discovered the greatest thing in this century. A battery that never runs out. Oh the possibilities. Patent it man! Patent it! lol.
    LOL! I wish. That would make Bill Gates money right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by aw9d View Post
    I only had the over clock done to it, i removed it and preware, no go.. ended up having to reset the thing back to stock and it fixed it. not sure what happened to it.
    How do you reset to actual stock? I am newbie too? Thanks guys