1.    #1  
    so Iv had my pad for a week, hasn't left the house and I orders on ebay brand new also got a plush case nice nd paded , hmmmm etc! Why is there plastic housing broken by the speakers, I feel so bad for webos palm and hp have failed it ... Ahhhhh... I just wanna kick HP's ***! Anyway I bout on ebAy it we new it came in a sealed box and all, can I call HP and just tell em I bout it and they'll replace it? How does this work? ,thanx
  2.    #2  
    also , is this gonna get worst ? Is this thing Gonna fall apart?
    Mine had cracks right out of the box. Sent it to repair center for warranty repair. They've had it for a month and there is no sign it's coming back anytime soon.

My advice based on this experience with HP,
    Keep your CrackPad. Use super glue to help prevent cracks from worsening.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    do you two happen to have 32gb touchpads? I have a theory that they had a bad batch of housings when they built the 32gb versions, because it seems that most reporting cracks have the 32gb units. Just a hunch.

I would make hp fix it, or apply a bit of epoxy.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    sorry to hear about all these speaker cracks. I've had my 32 gig since july from QVC and don't have any. I've dropped the thing on my carpet a couple times too. Maybe build batch quality is correct?
    It will still have the factory 1 year warranty regardless of where you bought. However HP will not honor an Ebay sale date for warranty registration.

Mo
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    do you two happen to have 32gb touchpads? I have a theory that they had a bad batch of housings when they built the 32gb versions, because it seems that most reporting cracks have the 32gb units. Just a hunch.

I would make hp fix it, or apply a bit of epoxy.
    yes 32gh
  8.    #9  
    is it gonna fall apart?