1.    #1  
    the google calendar account won't go on with any events which I know there is after november it loads other events but now ones with the google calender account I don't know what's up I tried removing the account and adding it again and that didn't work.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    This is a known issue with webOS. Google Calendar Search HD (free in the HP App Catalog) will search out past the 2 month mark if you know what you are looking for. I know it is not a solution to the problem, but it may help moderate its impact.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    You want to use the google sync behavior patch. See my signature for reference and Preware for the patch.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  4.    #4  
    awesome thx the google sync patch worked thank you!
    you're welcome
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch