1.    #1  
    I've been trying to remove the Ubuntu ext3fs partition for a few hours now with no success. I first ran WebOS doctor and then used the directions here (gadgetXplorer: #webOS: How to remove EXT3FS partition) after WebOS doctor finished.

I successfully went through with the tutorial and then rebooted my Touchpad. To my surprise, the Linux penguin was still there and the amount of free space I had did not change! I then ran WebOS doctor again and the result was the same.

Does anyone know how to fully remove the Ubuntu partition and any traces of Ubuntu chroot?
    Last edited by 996gt2; 10/08/2011 at 10:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    try umount not unmount
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cme4oil View Post
    try umount not unmount
    Thanks! I managed to get through the guide, but when I reboot my Touchpad the amount of free space does not change...it's still at 10.6 GB, and I don't have any music or videos on my Touchpad (16GB).

Also, after I did everything in the guide, I still see the Linux penguin when I reboot my Touchpad. Do you know what I need to do to actually fully remove the partition?
    I posted this in page 34 of this thread... hope the info here works for you too.
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3194874