1.    #1  
    Better than the original $800 they were selling for. Still a great price for a (rare) 64GB Tablet. May want to wait or see if the seller would take a $350 offer: White HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 64GB storage 9.7" XGA Tablet PC DC 1.5 Bluetooth NEW | eBay
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts
    That's a pretty big price drop.
    Well, can't keep trying to see a discontinued item as new forever. Ad states a 1 year warranty, wonder if that's still true or if has already ticked off a month or so?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Well, can't keep trying to see a discontinued item as new forever. Ad states a 1 year warranty, wonder if that's still true or if has already ticked off a month or so?
    The seller is an actual business, so the 1 year warranty could definitely still be available.
    more than 10 available.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    no paypal though?
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    If you think the seller is legit then get right on it --- if he does go down to 320 I would be really worried that he will just take your money and run. 380 is extremely low for a white one.
    this can be scam never deal coz no paypal goodluck
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bharuch7282 View Post
    this can be scam never deal coz no paypal goodluck
    Seller has a great rating and you can always dispute the charges with your bank. idk though, think of it what you will.
    eBay accounts (esp. those of highly-rated sellers) get compromised on a regular basis. PayPal is almost complete protection, so no PayPal = no purchase for me. Ever.

Google "Caveat Emptor."
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Well, can't keep trying to see a discontinued item as new forever.
    Correct. All of the Touchpad prices on E-Bay have been trending down. The demand is starting to flatten so price will follow. I beleive this will continue unless the Android port happens and word spreads about that across the various forums making the TP's highly desirable again.

Of course the Kindle Fire may really drive demand down so you may see the TP's at much lower prices in November.
    been watching the sales of these for a month or so
    average selling price is around 450 so it isn't entirely 'that low'.
    there was a place in my town which alone has sold over 45 of them on there
    so it isn't as rare as people are saying, at least 500 or more alone gone through ebay
    that doesn't take into account france, and every other country which had them for order
    its the same unit as the 16 or 32 with the 1.5 processor, its not underclocked is all
    so its a novelty more than some form of supperior unit
    just my nickle, I've got my 16 and 32 at home and me and the kids happy-
    Here's a better deal ($360 shipped):

HP TouchPad 64GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7in -White Brand New | eBay
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by r_wright1 View Post
    Here's a better deal ($360 shipped):

HP TouchPad 64GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7in -White Brand New | eBay
    Yup, they seem to be dropping
    Not sure if an extra 32gb of storage is worth the $210 premium.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    Not sure if an extra 32gb of storage is worth the $210 premium.
    I don't think its the 32GB of storage that's attracting people...I just think its the prestige of owning the rare white 64GB model. Like catching the unicorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
    If you think the seller is legit then get right on it --- if he does go down to 320 I would be really worried that he will just take your money and run. 380 is extremely low for a white one.
    seller is a legit business. I bought 1 a couple weeks ago from them when they where selling for 425.00, Received it about 4 days later..