Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Would love a native Evernote app for the TouchPad!

Resorting to dual-booting Android for Evernote is a little extreme...
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
  2. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingsablur View Post
    Would love a native Evernote app for the TouchPad!

Resorting to dual-booting Android for Evernote is a little extreme...
    I know I know... I wouldn't recommend it to most people but I'm guessing that a few people on this thread are like me and use evernote for hours everyday (I save all my reference material in it) and that as a short-term solution it might be suitable for some people.
    OMG. I was so bummed when I heard that statement from Evernote. I so wish Evernote was available on the Touchpad. I just got mine a few days ago, and it was the first app I went to check for.

It is my #1 wanted app! It would very much round out the 5-10 basic apps that i Need to use. All the other ones are there. I think I'd pay even an outrageous $10 for it. That's how much I'd use it.
    Booting into CM7 is my only option to gain access to Evernote. At least the Android app is pretty great to use. Evernote in the browser on webOS is just painful.

I see there is a project called NixNote (formerly Nevernote) to build an open-source Evernote client. Is there any way this could be compiled and run from Xecutah like we run Xterm? I know people on here build Ubuntu and run it but I'd rather not go to that level for a single app.

NixNote | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12