Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    total newbie here...please forgive me of this has been asked before. I tried searching but my head hurts from all the searching so thought I would ask.

how do I get the touchpad to open the regular websites of certain sites and not the mobile sites?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/08/2011 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Title clarified
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Which browser are you using and what pages are only mobile? With advanced browser I seem to see fewer mobile sites but it might be my imagination...
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    Specifically what site are you trying to view? I haven't really encountered too many mobile sites myself unless I specifically type in m.webaddress.com or hit the mobile button(on the web site).
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Most of the mobile sites I've gone to have a link somewhere to go to the full version. Some also have it in a drop down menu like WordPress blogs have a little menu button on the right of the second row.
    <title updated to clarify>