1.    #1  
    When I saw my tracking # show that the HP Touchpad was deliveried and "Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.". The problem is WHEN I CAME HOME, THE SHIPMENT WAS NOT THERE. :-(

What should I do? will HP send me a new one? or refund?
    call the shipping company & het confirmation that it was delivered to the correct house. If so tell them what happened. Their insurance might cover it. If not call HP and tell them. If nothing works call the police and report it stolen. Maybe home owners insurance or something. I hope you find your touchpad man.
    First, call the shipping company to confirm it was dropped off. If it was, file a police report and then contact the company you ordered your TP from.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  4.    #4  
    I order my touchpad directly from HP SMB
    Check CL.
    No seriously, check w/ your neighbors. I had my repaired laptop delivered to my neighbor by UPS. It was left on their porch, and they didn't notice it until the next day.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by locbuondoi View Post
    When I saw my tracking # show that the HP Touchpad was deliveried and "Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.". The problem is WHEN I CAME HOME, THE SHIPMENT WAS NOT THERE. :-(

What should I do? will HP send me a new one? or refund?
    Well I know after waiting all this time, the first thing I'd do is cry.

But be patient. Sometimes the drivers lie in an attempt to make their stats look good. I've had them say it was delivered and then it shows up an hour later. I'd also check my neighbors. I've gotten packages meant for my neighbors. My address is 3321 and I've gotten packages meant for 3221.

Good luck, I hope they find it.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    If you have a side area to your residence, check there too. I've had them leave things on the side of the garage before
    check with neighbors and call the shipping company.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    AWW wow that SUCKS! I hope you find it.
    When mine was delivered I drove like a crazy man the second I received the email....
    ive had that happen with shipments before and theyre usually delivered the next day. sometimes the drivers do that so they can go home then they deliver it when they make their rounds the following day.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Does HP track wich tablets they send out, I was thinking if they know the SN # than maybe they can tell when and whom activates the touchpad. Would be nice to know if was the house next door.....or the UPS driver
    Quote Originally Posted by merrix View Post
    Does HP track wich tablets they send out, I was thinking if they know the SN # than maybe they can tell when and whom activates the touchpad. Would be nice to know if was the house next door.....or the UPS driver
    lojack for touchpads ......
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Its a recorded delivery, if its not your signature, it was not delivered to you, so it would a claim on the shipping companies insurance for a new one (or cost of).
  14.    #14  
    I'll try to call HP SMB :-( there phone line is DOA 44 mins waiting @_@.... and I dont know where to send email
    I did confirm with Fedex, theyu said they did deliver the packer (that's all they said )

Btw, as you said, HP can track the HP touchpad through S/N can they lock it in remote like Amazon does with kindle??
    Ask FedEx for proof of delivery. If they cannot provide it then they cannot claim to have delivered it and they are responible. A drop off with no signature is not proof.
    driver is probably installing preware right now.
  17.    #17  
    does HP track Device through wifi GPS?
    Check the back door.