1.    #1  
    When I power off TP the menu has Airplane Mode, Reiniciar Luna, Reiniciar Dispositivo, ShutDown, and Cancel. The last two choices are cut in half on the menu. This happened after I installed the recommended apps on this site for newbies. What do I need to do? Help!
    first remove the patches that changed the power menu.

and...why do you ever power off the TP?
    I don't know who recommended what patches to you, but this could be a language related problem.
    Some patches are language dependent. They don't work as expected on none english languages.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    first remove the patches that changed the power menu.

and...why do you ever power off the TP?
    I removed the Advanced Reset Options and now it's back to normal. Thanks for your help!
    You installed "Advanced Reset Options - ES". That is the Spanish language version of that patch. Install "Advanced Reset Options" don't get the one with DE or ES on the end and you should be fine.

Reiniciar - Is Spanish for Restart, not direct translation from what I can tell, but that's why you were seeing those where the English version of the patch would show "Restart".
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...