Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By jovanny27
  • 1 Post By Achill3s
  • 2 Post By netwrkr9
  1.    #1  
    My Pre minus is practically dead and I need a new phone... waited 2 yrs for something and contract is due on Sprint.. So, why not have both of best worlds... 1. iPhone 4S and my lovely HP TouchPad...
    sorli and redskyy like this.
    Ive always thought webOS was somewhere in between Android and IOS. congrats on your new phone!
    I am still waiting for a new wp7 phone on sprint. It sucks that all they push is android and ios.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I'll probably be taking up iOS soon on Sprint. My Pre won't last forever but I'm glad I don't have to leave Sprint for it (Android is not for me).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    sorli likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    My Pre minus is practically dead and I need a new phone... waited 2 yrs for something and contract is due on Sprint.. So, why not have both of best worlds... 1. iPhone 4S and my lovely HP TouchPad...
    I pretty much stick with my Pre because I actually pay for the insurance. I drop my phone all the time and break them pretty easily. I have gone through like 4 pre's (I think I'm on 5 or 6 now) since I got mine. I also don't want to pay the extra $10 a month to change my phone so I will keep my phone until they can't give me a free one anymore, then I will ask them to waive their stupid $10 fee.

I don't hate my Pre so i am perfectly happy with using it until...?
    Thanks to my TouchPad I purchased a Pre 3, what an awesome phone and combination with my TouchPad, after waiting 2 years for Sprint to offer any new webOS phone I finally kicked them to the curb and it only cost me 5 bucks more a month
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Thanks to my TouchPad I purchased a Pre 3, what an awesome phone and combination with my TouchPad, after waiting 2 years for Sprint to offer any new webOS phone I finally kicked them to the curb and it only cost me 5 bucks more a month
    enjoy your Pre3.. sometimes we're lock on something and keep the faith for something better.. well.. I got what is better at the moment.. iPhone 4S..

I will still keep the love for WebOS and will keep enjoying its UI.. that's why I bought a TouchPad.. but as a phone, webos is dead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I am still waiting for a new wp7 phone on sprint. It sucks that all they push is android and ios.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I wouldn't count on this to happen anytime soon. Sprint's going all-in with iphone and they'll be a pure iphone-android carrier. When Nokia starts releasing the wp7 phones, I'd expect sprint to not even blink. It'll probably end up on ATT first as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardWiz View Post
    , then I will ask them to waive their stupid $10 fee.
    yeah.. good luck with that...
    you'll love it. Jailbroken or not, ios is super. Lots of things are similar in both platforms.