Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ilovedessert
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI......see link.

Take care,

Jay

The View from Mudsock Heights: The Bargain-Basement HP TouchPad and How to Make It Better Even Now
    By Dennis E. Powell | Oct 5, 2011 at 20:48:43

The View from Mudsock Heights: The Bargain-Basement HP TouchPad and How to Make It Better Even Now - OFB.biz: Open for Business

Donít it always seem to go: you donít know what you want until itís marked down to a fraction of its retail price and there is a brief but vast buying frenzy. Yes, I was drawn to think of what Joni Mitchell ought to have written when, a few weeks ago, I discovered that my life would never be complete until I had one of the discontinued Hewlett Packard TouchPad tablet machines.

It did finally come to pass, after a frenzied few days. A 32-gigabyte TouchPad now lives here, as do a Touchstone charging thing and the HP Bluetooth keyboard.

Let me tell you about them.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    philliprobert likes this.
    That was entertaining, but you can change the tab names in the launcher. Just takes some effort.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    it would be really nice if some of the actions mentioned actually came true.

alan
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Hey Right on I hope Meg reads it to the BOARD Maybe some lights will go ON!

(WISHFUL THINKING)
    good read.