1.    #1  
    I have a flash drive with documents and pictures on it, is there anyway I can load it on to my touch pad? I have the usb cable. I know i can load it on a USB port of a computer and e mail it to myself, but is there an easier way?

Please help
    You need an exterior power source for the flash drive to work. One way would be to use a powered USB bub (not idea which hubs are powered).
    Seems better to upload everything to box.net or email.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    If you still want to access flashdrives this setup let's me use almost any usb storage on the go.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ide-power.html
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    You just want to copy media from your drive to your TP, correct? If so, why don't you attach both the drive and the TP to your computer and drag n drop. You can even use a sync tool or whatever.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    You just want to copy media from your drive to your TP, correct? If so, why don't you attach both the drive and the TP to your computer and drag n drop. You can even use a sync tool or whatever.
    It's the simplest solutions that are the hardest to come up with.

I had this exact issue last night (move files from external HD to Touchpad) and fuming about the TP not being able to mount the use HD, and then my wife said "But don't they both connect to your computer?

From the mouths of babes...