A few days ago my Touchpad froze so i attempted a home+power reboot and it turn off but wont turn back on, nothing displays on the screen.
I installed F4 Phantom Kernel overclocked to 1.512 in Govnah, had no problems for at least 3 weeks.
I have tried:
* Power button held for 30 seconds +
* Home + Power held for 30 seconds+
* Home + Power + Down/Up Volume held for 30 seconds+
* Power + Down/Up Volume Held for 30 seconds+
* Holding Up/Down Volume when connecting to PC
* AC charger is properly connected/twisted
* Charging overnight with laptop and AC charger (i dont have access to a )
* Charging with different USB cable.
* WebOS Doctor wont let me click 'next' on the 'Connect device' screen, in CLI it keeps checking for devices every second but returns "Devices: 0"
NOTHING displays on the screen when trying any of the above and the LED doesn't light up. but one day I did get the low battery symbol when attempting to turn it on two days after it died and I hadn't charged it, but couldn't force it unto recovery mode, even when plugged in.
When plugging into a Windows PC it pops up with the dialog to install drivers for "QHSUSB_DLOAD"
I have exhausted my googling abilities and have found no fix, i have searched the forums and read most, if not all "bricked" threads.
Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I'm getting ready to call HP.
Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks