Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I sent it for speaker repairs. It only took 6 business days. Overall not a bad experience except for now way to track SRO number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    I sent it for speaker repairs. It only took 6 business days. Overall not a bad experience except for now way to track SRO number.
    Did you get the same type of number as I did? It's an unusable tracking number said to ship from UPS and starts with NA?
    Yup, mine starts with NA and its useless.. cant track anything.
    OK, try this:
    https://support.palm.com/eservice_en...ETS=1317307342

and put your order number into it (mine starts with S1) and last name. It'll at least give you an estimated delivery date.
    that date is meaningless.
    would you elaborate on why you think it's meaningless, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by sm007h View Post
    would you elaborate on why you think it's meaningless, please?
    Because estimated delivery dates for many forum members have passed without replacement.
    OP - 6 days you're a lucky man. - I'm going on 31 days now.
    I sent a White 64 GB with cracks in the case right out of the box to HP on 9/5 - never even activated it.
    Estimated delivery date: 9/27 - ie; MEANINGLESS
    Today is 10/5 and I still have not received this Touchpad (or a replacement) back from repair.

Granted it was a Panda Pad, but no excuse for them. I've just about had it with my daily calls to the foreign support desk. They don't know any more today than they knew last week.
    Bumbling fools.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Just to be clear: you guys received an email saying your touchpad was shipped and then you never received it?

The OP and myself received emails giving us a shipping notice and a tracking number that doesn't work in the UPS tracking input box whereas it sounds like your touchpads haven't been shipped back to you yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    Did you receive a confirm email or the tracking number for the return?
    Quote Originally Posted by sm007h View Post
    Did you get the same type of number as I did? It's an unusable tracking number said to ship from UPS and starts with NA?
    What he's saying is that there is a tool on the HP/Palm support website to check the status of your repair using your SRO number and your last name but it doesn't work. At least it didn't work for me.

Also, when the repair is done, HP sends a tracking number starting with NAXXXXXXXX that doesn't return anything on the normal UPS tracking tool.

I got my tracking info yesterday afternoon but no way to know where my device is. Luckily, it ships from El Paso where the repair center is and I'm in San Antonio so maybe I'll have it today.

Oh and mine took 13 business days.
  12. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I sent a White 64 GB with cracks in the case right out of the box to HP on 9/5 - never even activated it.
    Sorry to hear that.

That is your problem, the white one. HP now needs to order supplies for white cover or paint the existing one to white
    My whole replacement took a week.
    does anyone how to track these weird 10-char ups tracking number starting with NA?
    Quote Originally Posted by neks View Post
    Oh and mine took 13 business days.
    I sent mine in Monday and I received the email the repair was complete last night (Wednesday), but I received the expedited repair at no extra charge from the representative after she wouldn't give me the ADP warranty for free. I live in California. The serial number is the same and I was told they were going to repair my touchpad instead of replacing it with a different one.
  16.    #16  
    When I noticed the speaker cracks I contacted webos support via the help app on the touchpad. From there I accessed the live chat function. After about fifteen mins I received a SRO number (starts with S1-). The rep said they would mail a box for me to return the TP via UPS. Box arrived with UPS tracking and a letter showing S1 number. Box shipped to el paso. From that point there was no way to track the progress after delivery. I called support via 877.426.3777 to get status update. They said TP fixed but not shipped. Told to call back tomorrow. I didn't have to call because the next day the TP was at my door.

hope this helps
    Just got mine back for No volume issue. Took 8 days, including the day of shipping. Not too shabby if you ask me. Oh, and they gave me a different unit. I know because mine had a scratch. working great tho.
    Started my issues with HP repair on 9/12 . . .
    Still waiting for a proper working 32GB, though I've been told nearly every time I've called that it "should ship today."
    i just sent mine in yesterday for screen sink issue and the demo unit unlock serial number. ill advise when it returns.
    I received mine with the crack fixed, less screen separation (still a little bit near the button), and the rubber seal just a little bit chewed up but intact nonetheless. I mailed it in late Monday morning and received it early Friday morning.

The only issue is that ADP is no longer available even though I'm within my 30 days of purchasing because it was discontinued on October 1st.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast