Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hodginsa View Post
    I just had this problem. No processors would show up in govnah after I installed Chroid. So I removed Chroid and they came back. This was the only issue.
    If you try and change your kernel to something else now, you will find it is stuck. So you'd better hope we don't find a bug in the overclocking that we have to fix, or that we don't improve it or make it more stable or less power-hungry ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    This is why I'm waiting for CM to post their android fix with dual boot. I read a lot of people having problems after installing Chroid - it makes too many changes and screws with the kernel. Meanwhile, I find that I'm liking webOS a lot, might not even install Android. We'll see what the official HP update brings.
    There should be some type of warning in the android thread that it eliminates the ability to use uberkernal. I am having the same problem after installing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend_master View Post
    There should be some type of warning in the android thread that it eliminates the ability to use uberkernal. I am having the same problem after installing it.
    I already posted in there as well. Since it's a forum and not a wiki, only the OP can change the first post. Talk to them.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by inlinesix View Post
    I was having the same issue earlier. I think what had happen was I installed uberkernel first then installed govnah. So I removed uberkernel but left govnah there and reinstalled uberkernel and it worked. Hope that helps. I also rebooted after every install/uninstall if that makes any difference.
    This fixed it for me! Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by inlinesix View Post
    I was having the same issue earlier. I think what had happen was I installed uberkernel first then installed govnah. So I removed uberkernel but left govnah there and reinstalled uberkernel and it worked. Hope that helps. I also rebooted after every install/uninstall if that makes any difference.
    Thanks - just worked for me too. Haven't tried installing Android.

Think I must have originally installed Uberkernel and Govnah without restarting in between!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123