Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536373839 44 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by renater View Post
    Have the same problem every now and then. Seems to be happening randomly on mine.
    Usually I can get it back by using 'data toggle' from preware. Turn it off and on.

Might be caused by heavy traffic on tower or some interference closer to your Tp

Ive got the data toggle app installed, but even that doesn't help. I guess it is simply interference. Annoying, but I can live with it.
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    steven_farkas, renater:

PM'ed.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Don't give up yet. I haven't . There appears to be some confusion and conflicting information, plus I may have rushed to judgement as a result of being brain fried at the time.

I'm waiting for an answer from Rod on something I just noticed in webOS 3.x. I'm hoping might be a breakthrough.

Barry
    Any news?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Handspring Visor -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre Plus -> Developer Day Pre 2
    32Gb Touchpad, 32Gb Touchpad 4G w/ CM10 onboard
    Pre 3 waiting in the wings for a good reason to switch
    The last updates have done a better job with the signals. Looking forward to the next releases.

- Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    The last updates have done a better job with the signals. Looking forward to the next releases.

- Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk
    android only I assume? my signal problems are worse in webos...
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by renater View Post
    Have the same problem every now and then. Seems to be happening randomly on mine.
    Usually I can get it back by using 'data toggle' from preware. Turn it off and on.

Might be caused by heavy traffic on tower or some interference closer to your Tp
    mine is getting worse - airplane mode or data toggle don't bring it back and even a manual network search doesn't work. Happens to me at least 2 or 3 times a day and only a full reboot resolves it. Looks like a trip to the doctor may be on the cards as its seriously irritating. Almost everytime i need to use it on 3G I get the dreaded "no signal" message.

and I use the same network on my phone with no service disruptions so it cant be tower interference.
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    mine is getting worse - airplane mode or data toggle don't bring it back and even a manual network search doesn't work. Happens to me at least 2 or 3 times a day and only a full reboot resolves it. Looks like a trip to the doctor may be on the cards as its seriously irritating. Almost everytime i need to use it on 3G I get the dreaded "no signal" message.

and I use the same network on my phone with no service disruptions so it cant be tower interference.
    Two or three times a day is way too much and I agree, if you're phone is on the same network not having any problems it might be time for the doctor. Mine only have those issues at worst once a week.
    Does anybody have a view if the MC7710 would work in the TP4G?
    To my knowledge this is the EU version of the MC7700
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejayr View Post
    Steven should be a happy camper now that his touchpad has been unlocked.
    Can you help me with unlock for TP4G?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    Can you help me with unlock for TP4G?
    send a PM to ceejayr and he should be able to help you out. worked for me!
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    send a PM to ceejayr and he should be able to help you out. worked for me!
    already sent a week ago
    sorry, was busy, upgraded pc and all, was down for quite a bit when a part needed RMA.
    code sent. should be unlocked shortly.
    ceejayr,
    Device is now unlocked. Many thanks for your help!
    Found very interesting widget for TouchPad 4G.

What it can do:
    - Connect and disconnect 4G data mode;
    - Show statistics for 4G/WiFi connections;
    - Switching between connections 4G/WiFi done by pressing the icon in the widget.

Download link: 4G/WiFi Widget
    Additional info (in Russian)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    kayphoonstar likes this.
    anyone here tried the new LunaCE on the 4G?
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by siobhanellis View Post
    anyone here tried the new LunaCE on the 4G?
    Works fine!
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    Works fine!
    No loss of functionality at all?
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by siobhanellis View Post
    No loss of functionality at all?
    Yes. Except you cant change the operators name like on ordinary TP
    AT&T Communication Manager doesn't work. It won't launch at all the 4G. I filed the bug, but was closed due to device not compatible. I would've offered to send the ipk for the app for analysis/testing.
    Devices:
    • HP TouchPad WiFi 32 GB - webOS 3.0.5 + CyanogenMod 10.2 Kernel 3.0
    • HP TouchPad 4G 32 GB - webOS 3.0.5 + CyanogenMod 10.1 MBM Beta
    • HTC One (T-Mobile)
    • Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012
    • Apple iPhone 4 (Verizon)