Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes
    I think something will be out for sim-unlock. I hope
    Quote Originally Posted by appulo View Post
    I think something will be out for sim-unlock. I hope
    Considering how current efforts are going nowhere anymore, I doubt we'll get a sim unlock sometime soon.
    i think that in a week we can unlock this 4G
    Last edited by appulo; 11/30/2011 at 05:19 AM.
    i think that in a week we can unlock this 4G
    On what technical basis do you make that statement?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    On what technical basis do you make that statement?

-- Rod
    nothing . I hope

sorry , do you think will be available 3.0.5 update for 4G too ????
    nothing . I hope

sorry , do you think will be available 3.0.5 update for 4G too ????
    On what factual basis do you think I would be able to answer that question?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    On what factual basis do you think I would be able to answer that question?

-- Rod
    i don' t know , maybe you could know someone in HP or in Official webOS development.

You are the MAN on webOS
    Just the facts, and nothing but the facts please ....

Dragnet 1960 ............
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Ok guys , today is arrived to me the Touchpad 4G bougth from ebay.com and issssssssssssssssssssss UNLOCKEEED !!!

Here in Italy : Vodafone.it on my 4G .

I'm so happy !!!!!!!!!

Is arriver with 3.0.1 , i update now !

p.s. i've activated it the first time with my italian sim inserted on

wow
    - HP Veer --
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgart View Post
    Ok guys , today is arrived to me the Touchpad 4G bougth from ebay.com and issssssssssssssssssssss UNLOCKEEED !!!

I'm so happy !!!!!!!!!

wow
    Congrats on getting one unlocked and usable in your country.
    Tweak it 'til it breaks, then learn how to fix it. Linux Is For Everyone (L.I.F.E.)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgart View Post

I'm so happy !!!!!!!!!

wow
    Congrats, another lucky one, hope yours doesn't have a broken speaker as mine have
    Congrats, another lucky one, hope yours doesn't have a broken speaker as mine have
    ok, i've checked 2 speakers but for now they are perfect . Really boost !

3G surfing is really fast !

sent from my HP Touchpad 4G
    - HP Veer --
    I'd post this in Marketplace, but I wanted to give you guys in our Touchpad 4G group first shot at it before putting it out in front of the marketplace masses.

If you're looking to buy an Unlocked AT&T Touchpad 4G, I do know of one that's available.
    It's not new, its used and in fine working order. The LCD has no scratches, no dead pixels, and no dead touchpoints, its brand new. Hardware wise, everything works as if it was brand new out of the box, however the black plastic case is marred with a lot of scratches and imperfections. The battery is brand new.

The thing to note is it IS unlocked and comes with retail box, AC Charger, USB cable and original documentation.

One more thing, its got 64GB under its hood, not 32 ..... a unicorn.

If interested, then PM me ..... PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND OR CONTINUE ANY DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THIS IN THIS THREAD -PLEASE - PM's only.

Thanks,
    TTB

seller will only accept payment via paypal, and is willing to entertain a trade consisting of a 32GB Touchpad 4G locked to AT&T along with a yet to be determined monitary amount.
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 12/02/2011 at 05:31 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    My ATT 4G touchpad says it is now connecting with an "E" instead of "HSPA" as it usually does. Any ideas? I have taken out my ATT Sim shut it down and started it back up but it still says "E".
    Quote Originally Posted by mathewjj View Post
    My ATT 4G touchpad says it is now connecting with an "E" instead of "HSPA" as it usually does. Any ideas? I have taken out my ATT Sim shut it down and started it back up but it still says "E".
    Are you saying that it says E with no Sim installed?
    GuyFromNam likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Are you saying that it says E with no Sim installed?
    No. It said E with Sim installed after I put the Sim back in. It was like that for about 12 hours. I reset my TouchPad and that seemed to fix it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    The slim slot is real. On the pic below notice the signal strength bars and the AT&T Communications App.

Click to view quoted image
    <object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/2020301845686" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/2020301845686" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

check this out... legit windows
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHpWebos View Post
    <object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/2020301845686" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/2020301845686" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

check this out... legit windows
    Nice try, it's fake. How do I know? When he pulled out the keyboard to type in Firefox, what did we get? The webOS keyboard! I say it's just Windows running through RDP or Splashtop. Why not show us device manager? Or System Properties?
    I'm happy to post from my 4G using 3G data here in Vaticano Place in Rome

sent from my HP Touchpad 4G
    - HP Veer --
    hi folks. i have the tp 4g, and i am thinking its unlocked. i have no other active sim. but i do have a tmobile sim that isnt active. when i place it in tp, it says no service. this is leading me to believe mine is unlocked. anyone have any insight or comment on this thought? thanks in advance.