Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I was looking for the link for the early adopter form. My request was turned down due to the purchase date outside the qualifying dates. I don't think that is correct but need to double check the dates before I call them.

if any one has the terms or a copy of the form I would appreciate a link. Sorry, but I am have trouble finding my copy
    nm
    Last edited by Pre in MN; 10/05/2011 at 11:25 PM. Reason: OP changed
    I received my "early adopters" rebate check yesterday. Here's hoping you are successful in getting yours.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    thank guys
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mx2001 View Post
    thanks for the link. Once I printed the rebate form and checked the dates I knew that the way I read the form we should have been ok.

I called HP last night and once they reviewed our submission, they agreed that we did comply with the rebate.

So, your help and the phone got me a $100 (wife also had a TP).

I wanted to let everyone know that if you got turned down but felt you shouldn't have been then give 'em a call. Not sure why they missed it the first time, but....
    Quote Originally Posted by drich View Post
    thanks for the link. Once I printed the rebate form and checked the dates I knew that the way I read the form we should have been ok.

I called HP last night and once they reviewed our submission, they agreed that we did comply with the rebate.

So, your help and the phone got me a $100 (wife also had a TP).

I wanted to let everyone know that if you got turned down but felt you shouldn't have been then give 'em a call. Not sure why they missed it the first time, but....
    I just got my rejection letter today. I called the number on the form (which is just a rebate center, not HP) and they said that my Touchpad was mailed from Amazon June 28th, and it had to be sent July 1st to qualify.

This makes me livid, as it's obvious this is counter to the spirit of a rebate titled "early adopter."

Is there a different number you called that actually was HP?