1.    #1  
    Is there a way to filter on Touchpad-only apps in the App Catalog? I really don't want to see all the apps that aren't for the Touchpad.
    Under the search tab, type in "TouchPad", or "for TouchPad"
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I'm thinking he wants to filter out the Pre emulator apps, but as stated above, yes they all "work".

A lot of them that don't say "for TouchPad" also scale to full screen, ie SuperNES. It's not HD, but it isn't that bad....considering it's Super Nintendo 8 bit graphics
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I'm thinking he wants to filter out the Pre emulator apps, but as stated above, yes they all "work".

A lot of them that don't say "for TouchPad" also scale to full screen, ie SuperNES. It's not HD, but it isn't that bad....considering it's Super Nintendo 8 bit graphics
    Thanks 'sledge007' for the confirmation, Good.. cos I then wondered 'as I stated above' whether they DO all actually 'work' and deleted my post, so as not to mislead anyone!

I suspected that was actually the case!

That's the whole point of the mini emulator window I kept the same profile from my Pre- to TouchPad, all my Pre- apps seem to work, the few that I've tried. I just don't really have much use for using them that way. It's like watching a tv show in the PIP window with the main part on a blank channel
  6.    #6  
    "Touchpad" only came up with a few apps. "for Touchpad" came up with 517 apps. Since we're over 1000 Touchpad apps now, there's a lot still missing. I'm always hesitant to try an app if it doesn't say "for Touchpad", especially the paid apps, so I pretty much don't select the ones that don't say "for Touchpad". Would be nice if we could filter them out.
    There was a thread yesterday about only 517 of 1000 apps here:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...touchpads.html

Not much info or a good reason.

Pretty much all PDK apps scale up. I can't seem to think of one that didn't. I also made a thread months ago, when I noticed all the Pre apps that I had that did scale up. Here's that thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-touchpad.html

It might give you an idea on what kind of apps to look for.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for the additional details. I missed both of those threads. Would prefer the non emulator apps, but will look further into them.