Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sledge007
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    The kids played a few games tonight and when the TP was returned to me the launcher seems to not look as crisp as before, almost like the resolution is lowered and there is alot of graininess to the gray background. Is there a setting they could have changed to cause this? Let me know if yours is the same way, maybe it's always been like that but it never hurts to have a comparison.
    They could have simply lowered the brightness maybe...
    Sounds like they dropped it and caused the glass to start separating from the LCD.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Kids are replaceable.

TouchPads are not.

I'm kidding.....I couldn't resist though
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    lougw likes this.
    yea check brightness, auto dim, etc.... webos dr the ***** if you feel like its really messed up
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    yea check brightness, auto dim, etc.... webos dr the ***** if you feel like its really messed up
    If all of the above fails, at least try a reboot.
    It was $99, hard way to learn that even though cost was $99. It is not a toy...............I go with the droppsies.
    Or part of their 'game' was to pour nice grainy sand in through the USB port!

Aarghh! Kids!

Kids can be tough on touchpads. My daughters friend managed to do a full erase of mine by simply pressing all the exterior buttons at the same time.