1.    #1  
    Seriously. Skype is worthless on this thing. Calling landlines I can't complete a phone call because of breakups and I have extremely fast internet. Same with video quality. It really is worthless. Just another reason to hope for the android port.
    Yeah I agree; although funnily enough Skype on Pre3 to TP is acceptable (ish), but from TP to anything else, forget it; and that's just the audio!! forget the lagging video... waste of time... :-(
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    i agree :'(
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I wonder if it has anything to do with 'beats audio' enhancements
    I think by default its turned on, but has anyone tried to see if there's any difference with it off?
    I actually tried it last night without Beats Audio and it was exactly the same. I wish there was a way to get an update to fix this problem, but we all know how that goes. Plain and simple the camera is a POS anyway so even with a great update it still would be subpar compared to other devices. Oh well, I still love the device.
    I used skype from TP to a friend's laptop, and the sound quality was excellent. I have not tried it to call a landline though.