Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Todd_N
  1.    #1  
    Amazon.com has many new and used Touchpads for sale.
    Let me know if this is BS.
    Those are legit; however, they are not sold by Amazon directly. They are third party resellers, so check them closely. Some might be sellers with no history (i.e., people who might also be selling on ebay). Also, watch the shipping charges because they vary a lot. Lastly, I'm not sure what Amazon's policy is for refunds through third party sellers. (See my ordeal trying to get fair treatment on my original TP, check the "Amazon TouchPad Return Policy" thread.)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    shanpalm61 likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd_N View Post
    Those are legit; however, they are not sold by Amazon directly. They are third party resellers, so check them closely. Some might be sellers with no history (i.e., people who might also be selling on ebay). Also, watch the shipping charges because they vary a lot. Lastly, I'm not sure what Amazon's policy is for refunds through third party sellers. (See my ordeal trying to get fair treatment on my original TP, check the "Amazon TouchPad Return Policy" thread.)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    very good to know. I want to maybe get another 32 for my son. We are both disabled and can't afford to get ripped off. I got mine at Staples, the fire sale went into affect on my last day of return and they honored it. Thanks for the info!
    Trying to unload'em before HP dumps is final load. Also,credit cards that they bought them on are coming due soon.
    Suggest you look at sellers who are listed as "Fulfillment by Amazon." That means it is "Stored, Packed & Shipped by Amazon!"

Amazon.com: Used and New: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16 GB 9.7-Inch Tablet Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by shanpalm61 View Post
    Amazon.com has many new and used Touchpads for sale.
    Let me know if this is BS.
    It is legit i bought a 32GB Touchpad a week ago from an Amazon.com seller I got mine for new for $260 which included the charging stand.