Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How do I get both CPUs to clocked at 1.5GH?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khazoury View Post
    How do I get both CPUs to clocked at 1.5GH?
    install UberKernal
    reboot
    install govnah

open govnah, go into profile> advanced settings> frequency> governor> click performance > save settings

should start up both cpu's to 1.5

ps they naturally do this with the ondemand setting, just doesn't use the 2nd core until it is needed.
    can someone explain all the difference between ondemandctl and ondemand? i've read the wiki's about all this stuff but some of it is still over my head.

I'm using uberkernal and i just want to maximize the dual core aspect of the touchpad while still saving battery when not using it. IE i want it to use both cores when needed instead of first maxing one core before starting the second core up to 1.5... i hope that makes sense lol..

thanks for the help!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrute89 View Post
    can someone explain all the difference between ondemandctl and ondemand? i've read the wiki's about all this stuff but some of it is still over my head.

I'm using uberkernal and i just want to maximize the dual core aspect of the touchpad while still saving battery when not using it. IE i want it to use both cores when needed instead of first maxing one core before starting the second core up to 1.5... i hope that makes sense lol..

thanks for the help!
    i don't know if i quite understand. using a little bit of each core would be the same as maxing one out and using what else is needed from the second. the second core won't always max out when its needed. it will max out the first one then use whatever it needs from the second. not immediately max out both cores.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12