1.    #1  
    I just received one informing me that they are sold out of 32gb TPs. Back on 9/22 and 23 their site wasn't working for me so I eventually phone ordered and received one. I apparently emailed customer service. I give them credit for reading "all" their mail!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I had sent them an email at the beginning too, but it was never answered.

I had to call multiple times and wait on hold multiple hours, but I got one at the end.

Their customer service is not the best, but hey they got through and got us our touchpads so thank you OnSale. (Work on your CS though!
    I on the otherhand did not get through, a reply, or anything, and got non of my two ordered touchpads.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    I on the otherhand did not get through, a reply, or anything, and got non of my two ordered touchpads.
    Did you input your canceled order number and receive an email?

If so, they will honor your order. You probably just need to call.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by xsever View Post
    Did you input your canceled order number and receive an email?

If so, they will honor your order. You probably just need to call.
    Yes, you should call as they just offered me one and I declined!
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
    Yes, you should call as they just offered me one and I declined!
    well Im in the UK so its hard for me to do that, but when I got someone from the forum to call up for me they said sold out...so yeah.
    they canceled my order as well. Twice. I gave up on them long time. I suggest you do to. I'm not from the US but my card details are legit. HP even hit me a run around as well.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mibaksh View Post
    they canceled my order as well. Twice. I gave up on them long time. I suggest you do to. I'm not from the US but my card details are legit. HP even hit me a run around as well.
    My credit card is from Canada, so I had to contact their credit card department and they send me a form to fill in along with other required documents I had to sent them.

Once they received them, I got a shipping number the next day and I received my TP in 4 days.
    I sent 2 emails, each from different address, and last week they answered both. I called the person in the first email received, she took order, and immediately sent confirmation email. Called the person in the second email, but would not take an order as the limit was 1 per person, address, etc, so he refused to take an order for one.

Received TP today, and is now charging. Had version 3.02 webos, and the F29 battery. Still waiting on the HP SMB order.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26