1.    #1  
    Anybody know if there is one coming anytime soon? The current Bing app sucks balls and the search results work like they were written by Carrot Top. Makes no sense sometimes. I look for a store locally, and it takes me to a city by that name in a different country. What the frick? Also the maps are missing features like building names, building 3d wire frame pictures etc. It will be nice if MS updates the app to make it more usable.
    Anybody know if there is one coming anytime soon? The current Bing app sucks balls and the search results work like they were written by Carrot Top. Makes no sense sometimes. I look for a store locally, and it takes me to a city by that name in a different country. What the frick? Also the maps are missing features like building names, building 3d wire frame pictures etc. It will be nice if MS updates the app to make it more usable.
    Yeah, I was looking for an address for my wife and bing maps only came up with one result, even though I knew that the street I wanted was in a city close to the result that bing gave me. Tried the same address in google maps in my android device and it came up with several results, one being the address I was looking for... That's how it should be.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    The bing maps seems to be >5 years old, time to update.