1.    #1  
    I have an LG phone which has the same mini usb charger as my Touchpad. I plugged my Touchpad to charge around Friday (oct.7) and after unplugging it the next morning the battery says 100% charged (as it should). The problem? At this moment my TP still says it 100% charged even though i've used it consistently through these past couple of days. At this point i'm almost certain that I've messed up my TP's battery as the last time I had accidently did this an error popped up on the screen saying something about the voltage or what not. I just need to know what I need to do if I can do anything or who to call etc etc.
    Global Posts
    502 Global Posts
    my battery has always charged beyond 100% It's like it doesn't know how big the battery is. I use the "Dr. Battery" app to see where the 'real' charge is. It bothered me at first but its not biggie. Same uptime.

Did it do this before the other charger? Mine has been like that the whole time.
    Try rebooting it. I doubt you could've messed it up by something like that. The TP is set to stop charging when its done.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cheburashka View Post
    Try rebooting it. I doubt you could've messed it up by something like that. The TP is set to stop charging when its done.
    I tired that yesterday with no avail.
    btw... I think I know wat you are talking about with the voltage message. I used my Epic 4g charger a few times (which is not even as powerful as the palm pre charger) and my TP said it may not charge, but it does charge just slower than it would if HP charger was used.