Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I got the "declined" letter too, but I'm not complaining, with $450 rebate plus $50 dollars towards purchasing apps (I would have purchased them anyways) means I got my 32GB TouchPad for 99 bucks, no crying here, just a very happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by N2HPZ View Post
    I got a letter from them a couple days ago saying I didn't include my pre- serial number. They sent a form for me to fill in and directions on where to send it. Funny thing is, I looked at my photo copies of what I sent and it was definately on there.
    I had the same issue! I had everything in there and just re-sent it but no status update on the rebate page...Did you every get yours? I sent my reply back immediately too.
    I also received the same letter. I had a copy of the fax I had sent them, with the serial number on it. I called HP, the lady on the phone confirmed that she also could see the serial number on her copy of my fax, had no idea what happened. She put me on hold, then said everything was fixed, but I'd still have to wait a few weeks for it to be processed again...

Call. They can fix this.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Hmmm, I never got the $50 app catalogue credit, for the TouchPad I bought a day before the official launch, and got the "declined" letter months ago, but oddly enough, last week I received an email that my $50 rebate was being processed and that I should be receiving it shortly. Go figure. HP likes changing their minds on things.
    The check came last week! Now to see if it can be cashed... ;-)
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    The check came last week! Now to see if it can be cashed... ;-)
    I'm still waiting on mine to show up...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123