1.    #1  
    It's more than I am willing to spend, but you may want it.

HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB price $249.99

HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB | HP® Official Store
    Heck no. Basically they are making sure only Touchpad users get it as its leaving no margin to sell on Ebay. But way too much money . It was great at $99 and $149 and I got one but anything over $200 is over the sweet spot.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    I still think $250 is a great price. But anything over $300 is too much for this.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    250 is reasonable. It would have been nice if there was an explanation from Hp though but that's Hp for ya
    worth it but after tax and shipping its cheaper on ebay and craigslist
    How is this happening? *throwing it in my cart*

And what makes them think that people will buy it for a higher price if they're supposed to be canceling it?

*putting in my credit card information*

And where's the 16 Gig?
    It's definitely worth $250 to me and I'd buy one if I didn't already have one.
    It needs to $150 for the 16gig and $199 for the 32Gig and that's
    Now, with free delivery tax paid to the UK that would be a steal.
    It's worth it but not if there is a firesale upcoming
    You can get it sealed on Ebay for less. I saw one 2 nights ago $229 shipped. And most are under $250 and this is more like $275 with shipping. Why pay more?
    Bought mine from Ebay for 250 32gb worth it in my opinion and I didn't have to run / call all over to find 1.
    Strangely enough, it was there this morning and then it dissapeared and now it seems to have reappeared. Wonder if this is just a glitch. Although the $249.99 price, suggests a deliberate posting. Interestingly, this morning it included free shipping. Now it states not eligible for 'free shipping', with a $15.99 shipping charge for 5-7 day ground shipping. and The question I have is, if they have it and can ship immediately, "In stock: Can ship within 24 hours", then why are people who ordered over 'six' weeks ago, still waiting for their TouchPads.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Anyone planning to make an ebay purchase might want to do it soon as ebay sellers are likely to hike their prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Anyone planning to make an ebay purchase might want to do it soon as ebay sellers are likely to hike their prices.
    I don't think you know how an auction works
    just checked the link in #1 and the price is now $549.99 and its out of stock
    Quote Originally Posted by isis3313 View Post
    just checked the link in #1 and the price is now $549.99 and its out of stock
    I dont know how HP is going to get people to buy the Touchpad at that price once they do become available again, I doubt they'll move much inventory at regular pricing.
    I have just -got- to wonder ... *** does that mean?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: