1.    #1  
    I don't think it's directly because of YouTube, but maybe has to do with sending a fairly large amount of data over wireless while running a CPU intensive task? (I've also seen it while using my touchpad to remote connect to my desktop running games)

Basically it stops recieving data and I have to turn wireless off/on again and reconnect
    to get it back working. Watching windowed YouTube videos doesn't seem to cause the disconnect however. I noticed it doesn't appear to happen as frequently since I bumped my touchpad up from 1.2 to 1.5, but it does still happen occasionally. Wireless is WPA2 and consistently shows 2 out of 3 bars.

Any ideas?
    This happened to me yesterday while I was on YouTube. The video froze, so I restarted the browser and couldn't reconnect to the site, then I noticed that the wifi signal had gone "dim" and I was disconnected.

Weird.
  3.    #3  
    Mine doesn't even dim or acknowledge that it's not working, besides just not working. I may try switching from WPA2 to WPA since I've read other people are having random problems
    With WPA2 as well.
    I'm currently running at the palm default clock speed of 1.2 and youtube works just fine full screen for me, wpa psk aes 802.11N. wpa2 worked fine when I tested it but don't normally run that way, I'm back to wpa now.