Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    SpazHD here as well and pretty much all I use now. I just checked out that link above...not for me, but it's ok. I'm used to the slot machine reels that Spaz is
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  2.    #22  
    I do like Spaz HD where you can see everything all on one screen without toggling back and forth to see direct tweets. I noticed a post about some password concerns, i wouldnt think my password would be exposed to a 3rd party?
    Quote Originally Posted by Geffen View Post
    I do like Spaz HD where you can see everything all on one screen without toggling back and forth to see direct tweets. I noticed a post about some password concerns, i wouldnt think my password would be exposed to a 3rd party?
    They gonna steal all of your data, gnagna.

No srsly, you're connected via OAuth, so nothing will exposed.
    Global Posts
    490 Global Posts
    I have tried SpazHD and Glimpse. I didn't enjoy the multi functions of Glimpse at all. Just need simple twitter so SpazHD it is.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    my issue with Spaz is that there isn't a way to access lists...waiting for Graphite, Carbon was awesome
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Folks,don't worry about your PW, the process that enables Spaz requires you to log onto Twitter directly and then you're given a code/PIN to enter into Spaz to authorize it. These types of authorizations are normal and won't expose your login info to Spaz directly.
  7. mem
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac85 View Post
    my issue with Spaz is that there isn't a way to access lists...waiting for Graphite, Carbon was awesome
    actually there is, click add column button. choose username@twitter from the dropdown menu, you will see the list options there.
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    actually there is, click add column button. choose username@twitter from the dropdown menu, you will see the list options there.
    sadly, it only gives the last 20. The site as well too. I miss that on my iphone it doesn't do that
    Are there realtime twitter clients for the Touchpad? Can't live without realtime
    Graphite was supposedly submitted to the app cat. Sept. 30th. Anyone know the status on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by det66 View Post
    I use SpazHD as it's the closest to TweetDeck that I've found
    Agree. I use Glimpse while I am in Glimpse, but Spaz seems more full-featured. Interested in seeing Graphite.
    So I've look at all the paid apps now for Twitter. Incredible looks the best, but judging the reviews, it misses some key features. I'll wait for Graphite then. Graphite looks so wonderful, that I don't care to pay 4,99 or so for it.

Anyone knows the current status of Graphite? Their Twitter is a bit dead the last couple of days.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Still no word on graphite?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12