Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DrPotoroo
  • 1 Post By sikfrk
  1.    #1  
    I'm new to the Touchpad and i use it quite often, is there a better way of preventing all of the fingerprints on the back? Sometimes i dont have my cleaning cloth with me and my Touchpad looks bad from the back. Any suggestions on any protector or would a screen protector work on the back of the Touchpad?
    Any of the full body protectors will work. I'm UK based and bought a Stealth Shieldz set from eBay which cuts down on finger prints on the front as well at the back and gives a better grip all round.
    Wear thin leather gloves (capacitive screen should still register your touch if they're thin). Then you, too, can look cool, not just your touchpad.
    Tatobest likes this.
    Get the HP Case. I love it. It was like 25bucks on amazon w free shipping. It covers the entire back and all you have to do is clean the screen. No more finger prints on the back. Also, I love the way it coverts into two stand options. You will like it very much. Also, if you get a generic case, you will most likely cover the gesture areas. Give it a try.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    The plastic really is a bad design, didn't like it on my iPhone 3G either. I went the inexpensive carbon fiber vinyl route. You can pick up a sheet enough for a few backings at Autozone for $10 or so, or go the eBay route and get sheets for a couple of bucks shipped.
    a coat of carnuba wax every week helps.
    Yep, I have this on both my TP and iPad. I like the texture of the skin and it fits perfectly.

Pay a bit extra and get a screen protector that is anti-fingerprint. I did and it makes a big difference.
    sent from my 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I picked up this "Padded easel case" from Philips.(at Tar get for $14.99 Clearance section.)

It was designed for the original iPad but works great with Touchpad

Go to the Philips USA site to look at specs....

http://www.usa.philips.com/c/noteboo...ln1720_17/prd/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by flash4yish; 10/03/2011 at 12:06 AM. Reason: live link ok?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Look into these.
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    Expensive, but very nice. I bought an iPad1 version for my touchpad from invisibleSHIELD | iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield (Order from here if you're in AU) which works nicely.