Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By kjb86
  • 2 Post By TPwebOS820
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 1 Post By Cantaffordit
  • 1 Post By ModeratorOMD
  • 1 Post By Rennat
  1.    #1  
    Don't know if this was posted yet, but decent video.

Cool video however from what I got the message is a little off.

The message I gathered was, it all depends on the users/community now supporting webOS for it to be successful.

Uh, no. . . it depends on HP supporting it. Users have purchased ~1million TouchPads and the community has provided some great patches that, honestly, should have been in webOS 3.0 form the start. Now it's up to HP to prove that webOS is worth keeping on those TouchPads and not dump it for Android by providing fast updates that fix issues and increase features.

Not to bag on the video at all, it's very cool. . . but the message needs to be sent to HP.
    dignitary and Vistaus like this.
    Wow.. he did a fantastic job on that! I hope someone submits this to the front page
    Rennat likes this.
    that's an entry for the PreCentral contest. Very well done.
    Rennat likes this.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Very nicely done. Kind of sad, given our current state of affairs.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Wow.. he did a fantastic job on that! I hope someone submits this to the front page
    i didn't bother

chances are it would have just been ignored lol
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    i didn't bother

chances are it would have just been ignored lol
    I think you should post it everywhere you can for support. That video is very good. I posted it on my twitter account. Keep up the good work! WEBOSOS!!!
    I really like that video! The Touchpad was doing some stuff on that video I didn't know it could do.
    Rennat likes this.
    Great vid. At the end when it said it all depends on you, I think he meant hp/meg, not the endusers. At least that's how I took it. Edit: does anyone know which music app and card game was displayed in the vid?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strodtbeck View Post
    Cool video however from what I got the message is a little off.

The message I gathered was, it all depends on the users/community now supporting webOS for it to be successful.

Uh, no. . . it depends on HP supporting it. Users have purchased ~1million TouchPads and the community has provided some great patches that, honestly, should have been in webOS 3.0 form the start. Now it's up to HP to prove that webOS is worth keeping on those TouchPads and not dump it for Android by providing fast updates that fix issues and increase features.

Not to bag on the video at all, it's very cool. . . but the message needs to be sent to HP.
    You didn't read the Description of my video or consider the title very much. It is "From the WebOS Community" addressed to the HP Board of Directors and Meg Whitman.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    lar3ry likes this.
    @Rennat - I didn't even see that the video was yours! Fantastic job! (standing 'O')
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    You didn't read the Description of my video or consider the title very much. It is "From the WebOS Community" addressed to the HP Board of Directors and Meg Whitman.
    I just seen the webOS community part and not the part addressing it to HP.
    However, from just the video I don't get that info
    As the video is being put into other pages you won't see your info