1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I just got a new HP touchpad 32gb and when I setup with the webOS account and stuff, after sometime the screen flickers..not exactly flickers..but it gets locked,unlocked types..if i press the "center" button, it takes screen capture of screen but nothing else..what may possibly be the problem??

What should I do ? I have updated it to 3.0.2.68 webOS version.

Please reply soon.
    I have the same problem with my 32GB Touchpad i just got it a few days ago and i notice when i unlock it theres a flicker. it does go away but it seems to occur when its unlocked. I have upgraded the firmware to 3.0.2
  3.    #3  
    Yes, so does it solve it? even i performed the update.
    When I shut down the phone, it just restarts it, without me holding the power button.
    I believe that the power button would be sensitive and would be always pressed..
    that's why when i press the center button it takes screen captures instead of showing the "card view"

can any one suggest a solution to this..it is very frustrating and unpleasant..
    Anyone else having this screen flicker issue after sliding the unlock on their touchpad?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Late to the party, but I just received my touchpad back from pair (yes, a cracked back near speaker) and I, too, am seeing a slight flicker when I unlock the display. Anyone else?