Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I keep getting the unable to load page message when browsing within a website or even trying to open the site from my bookmarks. These sites are always up and loads fine on my desktop and phone. When I click on links go open new site or even navigate to a different part of this forum I get that on some occasions.

Is this an issue with the browser or my TP? Any way to fix this issue?
    Problem with the Touchpad. The wifi is picky and doesn't like to act nice.

For example, my touchpad works fine on my DIR-655 with WPA2-AES router at home, but when I go to work (which uses some kind of access point with no security) the Touchpad times out occasionally or just sits there. The download speeds are fine, but the browser just hesitates. My school works fine too.

Hopefully the next update will address this, but I doubt it. Some members have suggested changing your routers security to WPA or WPA2 with AES encryption.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeym74 View Post
    I keep getting the unable to load page message when browsing within a website or even trying to open the site from my bookmarks. These sites are always up and loads fine on my desktop and phone. When I click on links go open new site or even navigate to a different part of this forum I get that on some occasions.

Is this an issue with the browser or my TP? Any way to fix this issue?
    I faced this problem yesterday. I solved it by turning Wifi off and then turning it back on.

If that does not work, perform a luna restart and you should be fine.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Problem with the Touchpad. The wifi is picky and doesn't like to act nice.

For example, my touchpad works fine on my DIR-655 with WPA2-AES router at home, but when I go to work (which uses some kind of access point with no security) the Touchpad times out occasionally or just sits there. The download speeds are fine, but the browser just hesitates. My school works fine too.

Hopefully the next update will address this, but I doubt it. Some members have suggested changing your routers security to WPA or WPA2 with AES encryption.
    I am using WPA with TSIK. Maybe try with AES and see if that helps. My router is older and does not support WPA2.