1.    #1  
    Hello!

I'm having a bit of trouble with the battery life of my device. I have Preware installed with most of the recommended patches. But I dont think I get the battery life that everybody else boasts about. I get, at most, three or four hours of basic web browsing on mid brightness. I just installed Dr. Battery and noticed that the battery only charges up to 5262mAH, even though the health of the battery is apparently 92%. Does anybody have any tips? Should I send my touchpad for repair? Will they fix it? Thank you...
    how many email accounts to you have set up, and how often do they check for mail.

web browsing eats battery, but I usually get 6 to 8 hours of heavy use. Streaming video will drain the battery even faster.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I have noticed recently that my battery drains faster than when I first got it. I had it charged to 100% and then some browsing for like 20 minutes or so and my battery was down to 95% already. Dr. Battery shows my battery health as 100%. I have brightness at about 50% and no email checking/fb/tweeter accounts. My battery is the 5647maH one.

At that pace I am draining at 15% per hour which would give me about 6.5-7 hours. Is that pretty normal or should I be getting better results?
    battery life changes each charge for me. Some charges take FOREVER but then it last forever, after an hour use i am still 95% for example i i use it all for music and media.

But other times like today it charged fully in less than an hour and i only get 6 hours out of it

One time the battery drained in an hour!! Other times it lasts forever... i dunno