1.    #1  
    Weather I am connected to my home wifi or my Android Phone acting as a wifi hotspot. The defailt map program alwasy shows my location of the map somewhere. I installed "GPS Info" which seems to be written for th PRE phones and it shows my Latitude as 395.76 which is defintely not right should be 33ish. The longitude reading 151 seems close my phone GPS shows 150.9, so close.

So whats the problem? Is this a known bug. I am in Australia so is there perhaps a country problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfstar View Post
    Weather I am connected to my home wifi or my Android Phone acting as a wifi hotspot. The defailt map program alwasy shows my location of the map somewhere. I installed "GPS Info" which seems to be written for th PRE phones and it shows my Latitude as 395.76 which is defintely not right should be 33ish. The longitude reading 151 seems close my phone GPS shows 150.9, so close.

So whats the problem? Is this a known bug. I am in Australia so is there perhaps a country problem?
    No GPS hardware, it actually gets its location from a google service that uses known surrounding wireless networks and ip addresses.