1.    #1  
    I would just reboot it, or at least do a Luna restart
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Hi all,

I have had my HP Touchpad for about 24hours now. Prior to installing Preware, Uberkernal and some apps, Youtube videos ran fine. Now when I try to view youtube videos, all I see is a black box.

Anyone else experience this?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I slowly started deleting some apps including Uberkernal, Govnah and a few others and Youtube videos finally started working again. I then re-installed all the same apps that I deleted and Youtube videos still work.

/shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    Hi all,

I have had my HP Touchpad for about 24hours now. Prior to installing Preware, Uberkernal and some apps, Youtube videos ran fine. Now when I try to view youtube videos, all I see is a black box.

Anyone else experience this?
    I haven't modded of added preware on my TP yet, but yeah that happened to me a couple of times. How I fix youtube to work(2 ways) this works all the time. Close youtube and/or just go watch any video from any other website( I just search google vids and uncheck the youtube checkbox so I would get result from other video sites.) play video from another website at lest 1 second. THE FLASH SUPPORT JUST NEEDS TO WORK AGAIN. Then go back to youtube and that should fix it. Or you can do it the long way and restart your touchpad each time.
  5.    #5  
    I would just reboot it, or at least do a Luna restart