Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cgk
  1.    #1  
    In the meantime, while we wait for FS2, I'd like to hear some of the crazy stories you had to do to get yours.
    Last edited by DreamOWD; 10/04/2011 at 12:03 AM.
    Crazy story here is that I won mine and received it two days before the shutdown announcement. If it hadn't been for the drawing, I never would have used a tablet - I didn't want one until I got a free one and started using it. A friend tried to buy it during the firesale, didn't get one, and went to ebay to get a few of them.

It's pretty much a toy, but I'm glad I have it. The winning of it came out of the blue, never thought I'd win. I wasn't even aiming for it. I was doing something else and in so doing, it got me entered into a drawing for a TP that I didn't care about. When I heard that I had won, I wondered what the heck I was gonna do with it. I thought I'd just put it on the shelf and forget about it. But when I got it, I started playing with it out of curiosity and so far it's been a cool toy.

Had it not been for that, I wouldn't even be in this forum at all. To be clear, if I had to pay $600 for it, I would never have gotten it. Not even at $149 - it took a free prize to get me to use it. Now I'm considering developing Apps for it.
    i woke up st 10am on the sunday bb put its firesale on bb.com called ordered got my 32gb a week later. No biggie. Now i hardly use it because i still ALWAYS use my ipad2. Now the tp is even more irrelevant with the amazon fire coming. This tp keyboard REALLY sux btw. First time i typed on it in weeks. Ugh!
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,427 Global Posts
    I guessed it would go on sale, ordered it at full price, picked it up at the reduced price.
    atg284 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post
    i woke up st 10am on the sunday bb put its firesale on bb.com called ordered got my 32gb a week later. No biggie. Now i hardly use it because i still ALWAYS use my ipad2. Now the tp is even more irrelevant with the amazon fire coming. This tp keyboard REALLY sux btw. First time i typed on it in weeks. Ugh!
    I know its really weird but I imagined one of those charlie brown adult voices going on while
    I was reading this. :-P