1.    #1  
    I sent up an exchange account and everything works as it should...the only issue is all my appointments are showing an hour early. I must be missing a setting somewhere, but I have yet to find it. Any thoughts!?

I think part of the problem is Im out here in AZ where we do not do the whole DST thing, however, the exchange server is in Denver, which is currently an hour behind us.

Thanks in advance!
    Does the Exchange server have an outlook web access interface? if so, it'd probably help if you logged in there and checked your time zone configuration under options
    USRobotics Palm Pilot -> Palm 3e -> Treo 180 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response, I am sure it does, however, I do not have access to look or change any settings on the server.

I think I may have figured it out...while this does not make sense, it is what is happening.

If the event is a single event, it shows at the correct time.
    If the event is a weekly recurring event, it shows the correct time.
    If the even is a daily recurring event, the time shows an hour earlier.

Very weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by reelandtrigger View Post
    Thanks for the response, I am sure it does, however, I do not have access to look or change any settings on the server.

I think I may have figured it out...while this does not make sense, it is what is happening.

If the event is a single event, it shows at the correct time.
    If the event is a weekly recurring event, it shows the correct time.
    If the even is a daily recurring event, the time shows an hour earlier.

Very weird.
    are you referring to calender reminders that are set on the outlook client?
  5.    #5  
    I am referring to the start and end times of the calendar entries.

If the event shows an hour earlier, the reminder pops up and hour early as well.