1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I'm new to this forums and to webOS (although I watched a lot of video's the past months before finally getting a TP today!). So I first booted, checked out the App Catalog, installed a few apps, then updated to the newest software (3.0.2), but now after installing the new software and rebooting, the App Catalog doesn't work anymore. It comes up with a mobile version of the App Catalog and it doesn't even display anything anymore.

Also, I'd like to know if I could add a plugin for the IM to use WLM or if there's a similiar working app for WLM.

But the App Catalog-problem is the worst one for me.

Anyone who can help me?
    Did you try restarting your touchpad? and by WLM what do you mean?
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

there isn't a "mobile version" of the app catalog. Can you start with some basic info? What country? Are you able to see other web sites? Are you behind a company firewall that may be blocking something? Is email working?

just a few details so we can guide your troubleshooting. That is why we are here!
  4.    #4  
    Yes, I already restarted it 2 times, but the problem still appears

And WLM=Windows Live Messenger
  5.    #5  
    Okay, restarted a 3rd time and now it works again.

Now I only need a WLM-client. Anyone knows one? (WLM=Windows Live Messenger) Or a plugin for the default IM to use WLM with it? Or via Preware?
  6.    #6  
    Dude, I said it works again now.

I'm looking for some way to use WLM now in the form of a client or Synergy-plugin.
  7.    #7  
    No one who knows of such a client of plugin?
    A google search came up with this:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-h...ml#post2914013

Sorry seems to be not working on touchpad yet.
    Last edited by somline; 10/03/2011 at 03:49 AM.
    I haven't used win messenger in nearly a decade because it is always having compatibility issues with non official client softwares. Just something to consider. You can gateway to your msn contacts via yahoo if you have a yim setup, I think

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: