1.    #1  
    hi,
    i have updated my pad to the latest version straight from the box. No I still need to download the webOS doctor? I have tabs for reset and erase etc. But no app named webOS doctor.

also by installing preware will this void my warranty? The tablet is doing everything I want it to do appart from play video/films
    no need for doctor unless/until you want a complete reinstall to factory fresh.

also, prepared will not impact your warranty. Have fun!
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the reply.
    I have reset options under device info, is that a simular thing to the webOS doctor?
    Nah.. WebOS Doctor is a whole other thing which replaces and resets the entire OS via USB etc etc.. just enjoy playing around with new toy!
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    The doctor is run from your PC and is used to restore the device manually. You won't need it unless things get really botched. I have UberKernel installed and about 40 Preware patches and have never needed the doctor.
  6.    #6  
    I'm trying to but if it can be broken I will brake it. I don't even know how to use the installed video player? If there is one. I have read through the getting started post and stated that you need to convert video to mp4, how do I do that?