1.    #1  
    I want to change the order of the bookmarks in my TP browser. How do I do this?
    Sadly, You can't as of now.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    i dont think there is a way to delete just one either. only thing i found was to delete all, which is pretty crappy
    You can delete individual bookmarks, yes.. by touch/hold & sliding them to the right, revealing the individual 'Delete/cancel' option buttons 'underneath'.

They go into Bookmarks in the same order in which you dial them up.. so first in, is at the bottom of the list.

All I can think of, is for you to first dial up your desired web sites (from your Bookmarks) and save them also under 'Favourites' tab in the Launcher too, (by tapping the little square with the arrow sticking out of it at the top RH of your browser page open on the site in question and then tapping 'Add to launcher') then delete all your Bookmarks in the browser, then REdial them via the already saved 'Favourites' in the launcher, but in the reverse order in which you wish to then save them and for them to then reappear in your bookmarks.. ie. last dialed appearing at the top of your Bookmark list therefore.

I hope that is clear.. the thought has only just occurred to me as a result of your question!

Long-way-workaround.. but it should at least get you what you want, in the order in which you want them, in your Bookmark list anyway!

I actually have developed the habit now of not using 'Bookmarks'.. but saved 'Favorites' in the launcher tab anyway.. easier to scan a whole apps page for your site then scrolling down the B'mark list.. and also you can easily re-arrange the ordering in the Favorites tab by holding on an icon until it becomes 'moveable'!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 09/30/2011 at 07:01 AM.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    You can delete individual bookmarks, yes.. by touch/hold & sliding them to the right, revealing the individual 'Delete/cancel' option buttons 'underneath'.

i had no idea i could even do that. thanks
    Nor did I, until I got really ****ed off with NOT being able to!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 09/30/2011 at 02:01 PM.
    Is there any way to delete items from the favorites page? For some reason, one of the urls (for a weather page) appears to have changed. . .

Thanks
    Is there any way to delete items from the favorites page? For some reason, one of the urls (for a weather page) appears to have changed. . .

Thanks
    Like most (all?) lists in webOS, slide the item to the right to trigger the delete confirmation.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    i don't have a touchpad so this is probably wrong but on my pre minus you just press the icon and hold then you can slide it up and down.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    Let me clarify. . .This is not in the browser, but on the "Favorites" tab. From the browser, I created link for the Favorites tab, but it is now dead!
    Quote Originally Posted by whitty View Post
    Let me clarify. . .This is not in the browser, but on the "Favorites" tab. From the browser, I created link for the Favorites tab, but it is now dead!
    It isn't like deleting any application? Just hold your finger on the shortcut icon in your Favouites tab, and it should switch to the icon move/delete view. Just click the X in the upper left corner of the offending shortcut and it will prompt you to delete it.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    There is a patch floating around that automatically alphabetizes them, and allows you to remove the address from the bookmarks list so that it looks cleaner.

There is another that allows you to use custom icons for them, too.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...2-patches.html