Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenjang View Post
    HansTWN:

I have downloaded and installed the patch version 3.0.4. It works now. Thanks a lot for the information and of course to the original developer.

However, when I tried to open a Chinese .epub novel, I still cannot open it. Any one knows any app. can read Chinese .epub file? Thanks.

-Steven
    pReader works.
    So if I install the chinese handwriting input will I be able to switch keyboard from Chinese to English or visa versa.
    is it true that the default keyboard will be changed to chinese?
    Quote Originally Posted by galgal90 View Post
    is it true that the default keyboard will be changed to chinese?
    Yes. And the default system language will be changed to Arabic. This will take effect for all Touchpads globally in the 3.0.5 update; the only exceptions are China and Arabia, where the languages will be changed to Hebrew and Russian, respectively.

Of course not! How did you even get that idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Yes. And the default system language will be changed to Arabic. This will take effect for all Touchpads globally in the 3.0.5 update; the only exceptions are China and Arabia, where the languages will be changed to Hebrew and Russian, respectively.

Of course not! How did you even get that idea?
    LOL... It is a bug... After you install the patch, Chinese keyboard will be the default keyboard. You can always switch to English; however, the Chinese keyboard will always pop up first!
    Someone please walk me through how to doctor this chinese keyboard out of my tp. I don't use it enough and it is becoming a nuisance.
    Can someone fix the bug, so it will use the english keyboard as default first?
    Here's a question.... how difficult would it be to add Japanese?
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    Really hard
    I was about to download it when my touchpad was at 3.04, then one day when I use WiFi, it upgrade to 3.05 automatically(what gives?) . Any news on 3.05 support? Thank you in advance.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    any update on getting chinese handwriting input on 3.0.5?
    Last edited by desdroid; 11/10/2012 at 03:34 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12