Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hey, new here. Got a 32gb touchpad, and when using preware to uninstall "add download link option", i got this. also got it when i tried to update the private browsing

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.browser-add-download-link-option.prerm 2>&1
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/source/BrowserApp.jsjsjs.$rej$

currently on warthog kernel at 1.7ghz, add launcher tabs, eom overlord monitoring, hulu fix, ad blocker, add thumbnav controls, advanced reset, just charge by default, no video pause on minimize, remove clear bookmarks, remove dropped packet logging, SECURE DOWNLOAD (for download docs and pdfs from secure school sites. maybe the problem?) ubercalendar hd, and all of the regular performance boost patches.

think it might be the secure download patch, or eom? i already removed muffle packet logging since it screwed up pic adding. anyone know a solution?

also cant download wallpapers from the browser. i think i might have just screwed up the browser? do i need to reset browser and the patches??? took a while to make it nearly perfect...
    Last edited by boyang1724; 09/29/2011 at 11:13 PM.