1.    #1  
    how do I get the paste option to pop up when you I have the cursor? It sometimes appears but goes away before I can select paste.
    when you paste make sure your keyboard is up.
    I'd like to know the trick as well.
    I THINK, with keyboard down, you spludge your finger on a word, watch the 'Cut Copy' label pop up and then down again and then remove your finger, which should leave you with the cursor and a yellow highlighted word, which you can then enlarge to include any other sequential words you want to copy, the 'Cut Copy' label then reappears and stays, when you can then choose to edit the yellow text out altogether with 'Cut' or 'Copy' it to elsewhere. I hate it. It's a horrible, half-ar*ed, twitchy, unreliable botch-up of a system, that needs to be completely re-written, in my humble opinion!

You can also stuff around on the BT Keyboard using 'Shift or Control' or 'Shift and Control' to select letters and/or words too..

Ggrrr!
    Last edited by Mutoidi; 10/29/2011 at 03:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    how do I get the paste option to pop up when you I have the cursor? It sometimes appears but goes away before I can select paste.
    When you get the "paste" option up (with any luck) it doesn't always stay there when you lift your finger away to actually click it.
    When that happens, I keep my finger on the TP while the little "paste" button is displayed, then with another finger tap on the up arrow on the keyboard.
    This freezes the "paste" box for me so I can actually hit the damn thing.