1.    #1  
    OK, so I'm trying to get my photobucket account to sync on the touchpad. When I go into the accounts card and setup photobucket I keep getting credentials can not be validated.

I know the account is working as I've gone in to the browser and can login there.

I've tried the HP chat help and they keep wanting me to delete the account on the touchpad, and don't understand when I tell them I can't delete the account as it won't even create an account.

Thanks
    I'm having the same issue with my pre3 and veer, worked perfect on my pre- 3 days ago

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.
    Anybody have any new information on this? I'm disappointed to lose Photobucket as it was the only service that brought the images in order and at the right resolution.

Can anybody successfully connect to Photobucket at this point?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsalonius View Post
    Anybody have any new information on this? I'm disappointed to lose Photobucket as it was the only service that brought the images in order and at the right resolution.

Can anybody successfully connect to Photobucket at this point?
    No problem here...I set up the account when I got the Touchpad, it synched. I just checked it...Yes the recent uploads are showing up on the Touchpad.
    Hmmm...I wasn't getting new albums, and no sign of an error. So I dropped the account and re-added it, and now it won't even allow me to create the account due to "Unknown Error".
    No problem logging in to my Photobucket account here, which I set up months ago. My issue, as reported in the Native apps subforum is not being able to see any of my uploaded videos.
    To anybody willing to take the time to confirm. Can you add a photobucket account to your touchpad? I have created a new photobucket account with no photos in it and I still can't add it as an account to the Touchpad. I get "Unknown Error" after waiting for several minutes with the spinning wheel. I am thinking Photobucket changed up their website API and broke the touchpad's access. Doubting we will get an update either.

Thanks for anyone taking the time to confirm this by creating/adding a new photobucket account to their touchpad.